NATIONAL: Non-University Higher Education
INTERNATIONAL: Level 5 of the International Standard Classification of Education (ISCED5).
Configuring and optimizing industrial mechatronic systems, as well as planning, monitoring and/or executing the assembly and maintenance, following the protocols of quality, safety and for the prevention of occupational risks and environmental protection.
– Adjusts mechanical systems, interpreting blueprints, diagrams and procedures of assembly and disassembly.
– Applies preventive maintenance techniques in mechanical systems, performing operations and interpreting maintenance plans.
– Diagnoses breakdowns and malfunctions in mechanical systems, relating the dysfunction to the cause that produces it.
– Carries out operations of corrective maintenance of mechanical systems, justifying the techniques and procedures of replacement or repair.
– Configures automatic systems of pneumatic/electro-pneumatic or hydraulic/electro-hydraulic technologies, adopting the most suitable solution and fulfilling the established operating conditions.
– Assembles energy-supply systems and associated electronic automatisms, interpreting diagrams and applying assembling techniques.
– Diagnoses breakdowns and malfunctions in energy-supply systems and associated electronic automations, identifying the causes that produce them and relating them to the responsible elements.
– Complies with the rules on labour risk prevention and environmental protection, identifying the associated risks and measures and the equipment to prevent them.