NATIONAL: Non-University Higher Education
INTERNATIONAL: Level 5 of the International Standard Classification of Education (ISCED5).
Developing, installing, documenting and maintaining multi-platform computer applications, using technologies and specific development environments, guaranteeing secure access to data and complying with «usability» and quality criteria required by established standards.
– Assesses computer systems identifying their components and characteristics.
– Installs and manages operating systems planning the process and interpreting technical documentation.
– Interconnects network systems configuring devices and protocols.
– Works with network systems managing their resources and identifying existing security restrictions.
– Writes documentation assessing and using general purpose computer applications.
– Creates databases defining their structure and the characteristics of their elements according to the relational model.
– Develops stored procedures assessing and using the language statements included in the database management system.
– Designs normalized relational models interpreting entity-relationship model.
– Manages the information stored in object-relational databases, assessing and using the possibilities provided by the management system.
– Writes and debugs codes, analysing and using the control structure of language.
– Develops programs organised into classes analysing and applying the principles of object-oriented programming.
– Develops programs applying advanced characteristics of object-oriented languages and programming environment.
– Uses markup languages for the transmission of information through the web analysing the structure of documents and identifying their elements.
– Optimises codes using available tools in the development environment.
– Develops applications made up of different processes recognising and applying principles of parallel programming.