NATIONAL: Non-University Higher Education
INTERNATIONAL: Level 5 of the International Standard Classification of Education (ISCED5).
Developing projects as well as managing and supervising the assembly and the maintenance of common telecommunication infrastructures and telecommunication systems and equipment such as broadband networks and fixed and mobile radio, electronic systems, audiovisual production and transmission, based on technical documentation, regulations and procedures, ensuring the performance, the quality, the safety and the environmental conservation.
– Characterizes and configures the facilities of common telecommunication infrastructures (CTI) for the capturing, adaptation and distribution of signals for radio and television (terrestrial and satellite broadcasts), analyzing the regulation and describing the function and the characteristics of the spaces, the equipment and the elements within it.
– Characterizes the common telecommunications infrastructure to access to the basic telephone service, broadband telecommunication service, network infrastructures and integrated services digital networks, analyzing the rules and describing the function and the characteristics of the elements that comprise it.
– Determines the characteristics of the transmission/receipt antennas for radio frequency systems, analyzing typical parameters and identifying its applications.
– Evaluates the provisions of guided means of transmission, performing assembly, measurements and verifying its characteristics.
– Determines the quality of the signals in telecommunication transmission lines, audio and video signals, applying measurement or visualization techniques and interpreting the values obtained.
– Configures computer equipments, examining the features required by the telecommunications system and installing hardware and software.
– Integrates wireless LAN (WLAN) in telecommunication systems, interpreting the system specifications and configuring physical and logical parts.
– Performs provision tests of computer systems or data networks, applying techniques of performance analysis and verifying their integration into the telecommunications system.
– Maintains computer systems and networks, applying diagnostic or monitored techniques and performing correcting dysfunctions.
– Installs common telecommunication infrastructures for access to the telephone service available to the public (basic telephony through an integrated digital network services), interpreting drawings and diagrams, and applying specific assembly techniques.
– Installs infrastructure of broadband networks, interpreting drawings and diagrams of the structure and applying assembly techniques.
– Maintains infrastructure facilities of telecommunication systems, taking measurements and correcting breakdowns or malfunctions.
– Complies with the rules on labour risk prevention and environmental protection, identifying the associated risks, measures and equipment to prevent them.